崔元泽 ，朝鲜族书法家 。1942年生于黑龙江省密山市书生门第之家 。1989年毕业于中国书画函授大学（欧阳中石学生） ，现居北京 。现任国务院国宾礼特供艺术家 ，国家一级美术师；中国书法家协会书法高级注册教师；中华国礼书画院副院长；中国国际文化促进会国文书画院名誉院长；文华阁国礼书画院名誉院长；首都书画院艺术顾问；八一书画院东北分院艺术顾问；北京大学客座教授 ，英国牛津艺术学院名誉顾问 ，名誉教授；中国公益事业形象大使；中国人生科学学会艺术顾问；联合国文化总署书法委员会常务理事；中国诗酒文化、诗书画院理事；中国海峡两岸书画家协会名誉副主席；中国画院一级书画家；全国农村留守儿童基金会艺术顾问；中国老子同道会艺术顾问；人民艺术家协会副院长；联合国和平基金会亚太事务委员会文化交流中心艺术顾问北京大学客座教授 ，牛津艺术学院中国区名誉顾问名誉教授 ，阿里签约艺术家 ，中华文化大使等职务等职务 。
Cui Yuanze is a Korean calligrapher. Born in 1942 in Mishan City, Heilongjiang Province, the family of scholar. Graduated from Chinese Calligraphy and Painting Correspondence University (Ouyang Zhongshi Student) in 1989, and now lives in Beijing. Currently, he is the State Guest of the State Council for artists and first-class artists; senior registered teacher of Chinese Calligraphers Association; vice-president of the Chinese Academy of Calligraphy and Painting; honorary Dean of the Chinese Academy of Calligraphy and Painting of the Chinese Association for the Promotion of International Culture; honorary Dean of the Chinese Academy of Calligraphy and Painting of the Chinese Academy of Culture; art consultant of the Capital Academy of Calligraphy and Painting; art consultant of the Northeast Branch of Bayi Academy Honorary Consultant and Professor of Oxford Academy of Art; Ambassador of Public Welfare in China; Art Consultant of the Chinese Society of Life Sciences; Standing Director of the Calligraphy Committee of the United Nations General Administration of Culture; Director of the Chinese Academy of Poetry, Wine Culture, Poetry, Calligraphy and Painting; Honorary Vice-Chairman of the Association of Calligraphers and Painters across the Taiwan Strait of China; First-level Calligrapher and Painte Lao Tzu Tongtong Art Consultant; Vice President of the People's Artists Association; Visiting Professor of Peking University, Art Consultant of the Cultural Exchange Center of the Asia-Pacific Affairs Committee of the United Nations Peace Foundation; Honorary Professor of Honorary Consultant in China, Oxford College of Art; Artist signed by Ali; Ambassador of Chinese Culture and other positions.
中国书法是中国汉字书写的艺术 。汉字是线条组成的 。首先线条要美 ，还要组合的结构要美 ，这才成为书法 。杭州小区汉字从诞生之日起 ，就是美术作品 ，是若干线条组合画出来的 。它天生丽质 ，体现了字形之美 ，字容之美 ，博采众美 ，充实美化了我们的生活 。书法 ，首先是一种文化 。书法在实现其记录的基础作用 ，同时也可以兼用抒情和欣赏 ，也具有和其他的绘画 ，音乐等艺术门类一样的传情和审美的作用 。所以 ，书法具有很高的实用价值和审美价值的统一体 。对于个体而言 ，书法更是人生缩影 。书法家的个人经历 ，学养气度 ，脾气秉性 ，一一体现在自己的作品中 。我注重传统功力 ，追求自然创新 。师古是创新之母 ，创新是传统的继承 。没有继承传统 ，总想做大幅度的变形 ，异变 ，轻视线的内涵和精致微妙的不同 ，就等于无源之水 ，无本之木 ，创作不出新的辉煌 。真正的艺术创新是吃透元典 ，渊源及流 ，借古开今 。
On Cui Yuanze's Calligraphy:
Chinese calligraphy is the art of Chinese character writing. Chinese characters are made up of lines. First of all, the lines should be beautiful, but also the structure of the combination should be beautiful, which becomes calligraphy. From the date of its birth, Chinese characters are "works of art", which are "painted" by a combination of lines. It is naturally beautiful, reflecting the beauty of the font, the beauty of the font, the beauty of a wide range of beauties, enrich and beautify our lives. Calligraphy, first of all, is a kind of culture. Calligraphy not only plays a basic role in realizing its record, but also can use both lyricism and appreciation. It also has the same emotional and aesthetic functions as other art categories such as painting and music. Therefore, calligraphy has a high practical value and aesthetic value of the unity. For individuals, calligraphy is a microcosm of life. Calligrapher's personal experience, learning to cultivate temperament, temper disposition, one by one reflected in their own works. I focus on traditional skills and pursue natural innovation. Shigu is the mother of innovation and innovation is the inheritance of tradition. Without inheriting the tradition, we always want to make a great deal of deformation, mutation, despising the connotation and delicate difference of line of sight, which is equal to water without source, wood without root, and no new brilliance can be created. True artistic innovation is to understand the classics, origins and flows, and to open up the present through the past.
1、欧阳中石老师对崔老的点评：崔元泽的书法功底扎实 ，和谐美好 。
2、书协顾问李铎老师的点评：崔元泽的书法作品基调高雅 ，气象正大 ，风格庄重 。
3、书协主席张海的点评：观崔先生的书法笔墨线条厚重 ，结构布局严谨 ，匠心独具 ，收点创新 。
4、中央电视台书画频道中国书法主讲任德山老师的点评：崔元泽先生的书法温其如玉 ，自成一家 。
5、范曾大师的点评：崔元泽书法结体稳健、端庄、笔墨流畅自然 ，独具丰富 ，而有内涵的自家风格 。
6、美协副主席何家英老师的点评：崔元泽先生的书法形成了自我风格和特点 ，又有自己的个性追求 ，是难得的艺术人才 。
7、现任书协主席苏士澍的点评：崔元泽的隶书厚重大度 ，行书如行云流水 ，网站排名大师有自家风貌 ，庄重而酣畅 ，让人耳目一新 ，他是线、故宫博物院魏鼎老师点评说：崔老师的书法是金浓的骨架庄重 ，刘炳森的美丽 ，郑板桥的竹叶 。
9、联合国和平基金会亚太事务委员会文化交流中心主任 ，八一书画院副院长金冬善对崔老书法作品的评价是：崔老师的书法作品是当今时代的正能量 ，为社会留美德 ，真正体现了为实现伟大复兴中国梦的书法大家 。
1. Ouyang Zhongshi's comments on Cui Lao: Cui Yuanze's calligraphy skills are solid and harmonious.
2. Comments by Li Duo, a consultant of the Association of Calligraphy: Cui Yuanze's calligraphy works are elegant in tone, magnificent in weather and solemn in style.
3. Comments by Zhang Hai, Chairman of the Association of Calligraphy: Mr. Guan Cui's calligraphy brush and ink lines are thick, the structure and layout are rigorous, the ingenuity is unique, and the ending point is innovative.
4. Comments by Professor Ren Deshan, the main speaker of Chinese Calligraphy on CCTV Calligraphy and Painting Channel: Mr. Cui Yuanze's calligraphy is as warm as jade, and he has his own family.
5. Comments of Master Fan Zeng: Cui Yuanze's calligraphy is stable, dignified, fluent and natural, unique and rich, and has its own style of connotation.
6. Comments by Mr. He Jiaying, Vice-Chairman of the Association of Arts: Mr. Cui Yuanze's calligraphy has formed his own style and characteristics, and has his own personality pursuit. He is a rare artistic talent.
7. Comments by Su Shishu, the current chairman of the Shuxie Association: Cui Yuanze's official scripts are so thick and magnificent that he is a real calligrapher with his own style, solemnity and fluency.
8. Teacher Wei Ding of the Palace Museum commented: Teacher Cui's calligraphy is the solemn skeleton of Jin Long, Liu Bingsen's beauty and Zheng Banqiao's bamboo leaves.
9. Jin Dongshan, Director of the Cultural Exchange Center of the Asia-Pacific Affairs Committee of the United Nations Peace Foundation and Vice President of the Bayi Academy of Calligraphy and Painting, commented on Cui Lao's calligraphy works: Teacher Cui's calligraphy works are the positive energy of the present era, leaving virtue for the society, and truly embody the calligraphers who have realized the great rejuvenation of the Chinese dream.
《千字文》45cm x 4575cm 著名书法家崔元泽夫妇和三军仪仗队合影（2012年9月7日） 著名书法家崔元泽三军仪仗队之歌书法作品正在三军仪仗队展示（2012年9月7日） 护卫国旗 欧阳中石老师指点崔元泽学生的书法作品 ，2012年7月15日在欧阳中石宅中